Abacus was invented by people of Salamis (Island near Egypt) in 500 BC. Japanese improved the model to 1+4 bead Soroban, which is used worldwide now.
Today's technology of Computers & Calculators is based upon Abacus. The students of eMind use the same switching technique to calculate and they calculate faster than a calculator.
The abacus training actually converts the numbers to images. These images are formed in Right Part of Brain.
How can it benefit my children?
- Enhances creativity.
- Concentration and mental endurance.
- Confidence in calculation.
- Sense of achievement as one's proficiency improves.
- Tremendious development of the right brain
- Greater mental capacity.
- Intuitive thinking.
- Problem solving capability.